Our environmental policy.
Gluetec Sorsele’s environmental management work is certified according to the international ISO standard 14001:2015.
In order to protect the environment, we conduct and develop our operations in order to limit the environmental impact as much as possible. The development takes place through continual improvements within an organization that meets the requirements of laws and regulations.
Our quality policy.
Gluetec Sorsele’s quality management work is certified according to the international ISO standard 9001:2015. To ensure high quality, we work based on the Zero Error Principle, which can be summarized in five steps:
- The Zero defect is a state of mind; not accepting defect and constantly aiming for perfection.
- Zero defect theory means analysing every detected error or suspected error, in order to eliminate the risk of repetition.
- Humans make mistakes. Nevertheless, the human factor can never be an excuse for accepting defects.
- We constantly seek ways of operating than the present, in order to find ways that are safer and more efficient.
- By improving our operations thorugh these step-by-step practices we are getting closer to Zero defects.